A Teacher is responsible for providing an educational environment where students have the opportunity to fulfil their learning potential. This person is accountable for implementing an instructional program cognizant with the approved curriculum of the school that will result in students achieving academic success and personal growth in accordance with school’s vision, philosophy and policies.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Class preparation and subsequent marking of class work.
- Assessing student progress and performance.
- Writing student reports as required.
- Participating in school trips, events and activities, possibly outside regular school hours.
- Writing or amending weekly checklists, lesson plans and annual curriculum breakdown
- 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subject
- Teaching Qualification preferred
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience in a US/UK/IB Curriculum
- Computer skills including Microsoft Applications (Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Access, Power Point)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills