The school offers quality education to K-12 students whose parents are interested in private school option that is characterized by high discipline and academic expectations. Our priority is to ensure that both parents and students become actively engaged in our school vibrant community and benefit from the curricular and co-curricular programs that are provided by our school. Our school admission policies and procedures are in full compliance with all the applicable regulations of Sharjah Education Zone and UAE Ministry of Education and are fully aligned with the culture, heritage and expectation of the local community.
- Interested parents may contact the school to make request for admission for any child that meets the age condition as early as February; the staff of the registration department will explain the admission procedures to parents and answer any queries that they might have.
- Parents who decide to proceed with the process are expected to:
a. Submit a completed and signed application form
b. Furnish the required documents
c. Pay the registration fee
d. Book an appointment for the interview/diagnostic exam
- Parents will be updated with the result of the interview/exam and the school decision regarding admission within two days after the exam/interview.
- Parents proceed with enrolment confirmation by formally registering their child/ren and settling the first installment.
- The registrar will then finalize registration by assigning class section and guide parents to proceed with such arrangements as uniform purchase, transport arrangements, etc.
- Any prospective student applying for a class that becomes full will be offered the next place on the waiting list.
- Parents of students currently at the school will be given the priority to re-enrol them along with their siblings for each subsequent year; places will not be guaranteed beyond the re-enrolment period allocated to current students.
- Parents of new students are encouraged to get a copy of schools policies, rules and regulations from the registration department in order to familiarize themselves and their children with school expectations regarding discipline, student behaviour, attendance, academic achievement, and school activities and programs.
The required documents are:
a. An application form provided by the school and filled in and signed by the guardian.
b. A Birth Certificate (officially attested by the originating country and by the UAE Embassy in that country).
c. Vaccination card.
d. A copy of the applicant's passport and Emirates ID card.
e. A copy of the applicant guardian's Emirates ID card and passport (With valid residential status for expats).
f. Six recent passport-size photos.
g. Previous school report and/or transcript.
h. A Transfer Certificate. (For students moving from schools within the UAE)
i. A Good Conduct Certificate from the previous school if requested.